Monday, September 28, 2009

How do you know?



Do you know when you know something, or do you just hope that your smart enough to not be wrong? I ask myself this every day. It seems as if I am larger than I appear to be, at least in my own mind. I feel like I am destined for greatness, but maybe I'm slighly biased. My dad always said, "Sure you can!" What in the world does that mean anyway? I dont think that anyone is incapable of "can", but it's the "how" that is tripping me up every flippin time! Ok, so today is the begining of my "how"; this blog! I have no idea where it will take me, but I do believe that I will be taking some folks with me. This is The Georgeous Life and I welcome you all into the world of me, a George girl. Stay tuned...its getting not so serious!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate. I think that is why I always get all red in the face when I decided to be vocal in class. Not because I am embarrased but because, like you mentioned, I am not sure if I know something and I am hopeing that I am smart enough not to be wrong. Im followin ya friend.

    ReplyDelete